Experienced Digital Marketing expert with a successful track record in Strategic Communication and Integrated/Social Media seeking a challenging position to apply skills, make valuable contributions, and advance career development. Skilled in crafting and implementing effective digital marketing strategies using Google Analytics, SEO, and PPC. Proficient in generating captivating content for social media platforms and analyzing performance metrics. With a data-driven approach, have an impressive record of delivering highly successful campaigns across a diverse range of digital channels. Excellent communication, project management, and collaboration skills to exceed client expectations
Terakeet • Full-Time • Syracuse, NY • 06/2022-01/2023
Digital Marketing Specialist
• Collaborated with Fortune 500 brands for effective SEO strategies, resulting in top 10 search engine ranking and increased visitor engagement.
• Developed targeted outreach campaigns, creating high-quality articles for industry-specific blogs and publishers, leading to higher brand recognition, customer acquisition, and online visibility.
• Utilized advanced SEO techniques to create and edit keyword-rich articles, improving search engine rankings and maximizing online exposure for clients.
• Delivered high productivity and increased online exposure and revenue for the client by crafting personalized outreach emails and securing article placements with online publishers on a consistent monthly basis.
Target • Part-Time • Cicero, NY • 07/2017-Present
Service Desk Advocate/Cash Office TM
• Assisted Target shoppers with issues and concerns in accordance with organizational policy and guest satisfaction standards.
• Provided excellent customer service by creating a welcoming environment, addressing inquiries, and utilizing positive communication skills for in-store returns, order pick-ups, and general questions.
• Maintained the store’s cash office by auditing daily cash profits, conducting safe counts, and reconciling start funds for the next business day.
SUNY Oswego • Part-Time • Oswego, NY • 01/2022-05/2022
Project Manager, Data Analytics & Graphic Design – Integrated Graduate Practicum
• Led a team of five graduate students to conduct and release the 2022 SUNY Oswego Student Survey on Attitudes towards Technology (SSATT) targeted toward Freshmen and Seniors.
• Managed the project and ensured timely delivery of all deliverables to the campus stakeholders, while also analyzing the previous year’s data and developing a social media campaign to promote the survey and results via Instagram and Email.
SUNY Oswego • Part-Time • Oswego, NY • 08/2021-05/2022
Graduate Assistant for the Office of the Dean of Students • Health Promotion
• Presented workshops on bystander intervention and stress management to promote student success, and interfaced with administrative departments to encourage student attendance.
• Managed Peer Educator programs, including budget auditing and oversight of program redesign and marketing, resulting in significant growth in program participation.
Master of Arts in Strategic Communication; GPA 3.9 | State University of New York at Oswego, Oswego, NY | 08/2022
Applied Project: LGBTQIA+ Online Communication with SUNY Oswego Students
Post-Baccalaureate in Integrated and Social Media; GPA 3.9 | State University of New York at Oswego, Oswego, NY | 08/2022
Bachelor of Arts in Broadcasting & Mass Communication | State University of New York at Oswego, Oswego, NY | 05/2019
Summa Cum Laude; Dean’s List; Presidents’ List
Associate of Applied Science in Electronic Media Communication | Onondaga Community College, Syracuse, NY | 12/2017
Cum Laude; Presidents’ List
Strong Communication Skills • Marketing Analytics • Social Media Management • Content Management Systems (WordPress) • Program Coordination • CRM; SEO;Semrush • Google Workspace & MS Office • Copywriting • Conversion Rate Optimization • Adobe Photoshop and InDesign • Research Methods• Leadership Skills