On September 10th 2017, My friend Marissa and I went and saw Lady Gaga at the Wells-Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA!
Soon after the concert her and I decided to go on a spontaneous trip 3000 miles across the United States and visit the Grand Canyon in Arizona.
Just kidding, we did not teleport from Pennsylvania to Arizona that fast (It would be cool though). Actually I photoshopped us using the original image up top and an image of the Grand Canyon from Wikicommons.
What I did in Photoshop
- I started by cropping us to the point where its just us two in the frame
- Used the magnetic lasso tool and highlighted our silhouettes
- Opened the Grand Canyon image in a separate window
- Then clicked and dragged our silhouettes into the Grand Canyon
- I shrunk ourselves a little bit to fit within the frame
- Adjusted the brightness and contrast just a tad bit to match the light in the Grand Canyon
- Then I used the vibrance tool as well to even up our skin tone to match the light from the Grand Canyon